Route medie Pasta. A wheel shaped pasta that is also known as ruote. Route medie is also used as the name of a twisted spiral pasta, which is similar to rotini, only Route medie is larger in size. It is used to add a decorative touch to soups, salads and other dishes
Cooking time: 11-12 min
Route Pazze with Minced beef
500g minced beef
1-3/4 cups Vegetable Broth
1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
500g stewed tomatoes
500g Benedetto Cavallieri Route medie
1. Cook the minced beef in a skillet over medium-high heat until well browned, stirring often to break apart the meat.
2. Stir the broth, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, garlic and tomatoes into the skillet and heat to a boil.
3. Stir in the pasta. Reduce the heat to low.
4. Cook Benedetto Cavallieri Route medie fir 9-10 minutes.
5. Drain the pasta, add the pasta with the sauce and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
6. Optional, you can add some parmesan grated.