What makes Creekstone Farms Premium Black Angus Beef the best?
- USDA Certification – Requires more stringent supervision and testing than non-certified programs
- Proprietary Black Angus genetics, some of the best in the industry, serve as the benchmark of quality for our program
- The humane treatment of our cattle helps to produce superior quality beef
- Cattle sourced from Creekstone Farms Black Angus genetics and verifiable Black Angus genetics documented through our rancher partners
- Corn-based feed ration produces well-marbled, tender beef
- State of the Art processing takes place in our own plant devoted solely to the production of Creekstone Farms Premium Black Angus Beef.
Note: 3kg serves approximately 8 portions.
4 garlic cloves
8 fresh sage leaves
4 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
4 teaspoons olive oil
4 teaspoons salt
1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
3 kg USA Creekstone Striploine Prime
With machine running, drop garlic into processor; blend until finely chopped. Add sage, thyme, oil, salt and pepper; process until paste forms.
Pat meat dry with paper towels. Rub meat all over with herb paste. Cover; chill at least 3 hours. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Keep refrigerated.)
Preheat oven to 450°F. Place meat, fat side up, on rack in roasting pan. Roast meat 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Roast meat until instant-read thermometer inserted into thickest part of meat registers 130°F for medium-rare, about 35 minutes (or 140°F for medium, about 40 minutes). Remove from oven; let stand 20 minutes. Cut crosswise into 1/3-inch-thick slices. Arrange slices on platter.